SkyWin® One is the latest and greatest version for administrating your dropzone. It will eventually replace our legacy Windows-client ("SkyWin") and our previous SkyWin API component.
SkyWin® One is installed in parallell with the legacy client SkyWin (Windows) and can complement with features as API, web-client for jump queue and more.
Before installation you can submit a copy of your existing database, and we will validate that it will work smoothly with SkyWin® One.
What are you waiting for? Install it today !!!
- MySQL — SkyWin® One will only work with MySQL databases, we can easily help converting your SkyWin®-database
- A web server like Tomcat (currently developing and verifying with Tomcat 9.0.31, 2021-01-01)
- Java Runtime version 11 or above (currently developing and verifying with Java 11.0.9, 2021-01-01)
- Minimum java heap (memory) 1GB - developed and verified with these settings: -Xms512M -Xmx1024M
Two system variables must be set on the server running SkyWin® One.
A directory listing where to put the configuration file (see below). It is important that the user running SkyWin® One has the permission to read files here.
A directory listing where SkyWin® One can write log files. It is important that the user running SkyWin® One has the permissions to create and write files here.
A file named skywinone.properties should be placed in the directory for configuration (see variable SKYWIN_CONFIG_DIR above).
Use this example file as a starter and make needed changes.
The database must be up to date, requires SkyWin® 20.3.4 or above.
Make sure all installations according to the prerequisites above are working.
Deploy the downloaded file skywinone.war in Tomcat (or equivalent).
Open up <your server address>:8080/ in your browser and verify that the application starts
First time actions:
- Click on Log in in the Administration menu
- Use Username admin and Password skywinone and click on button Login - it is advisable to change the password of the admin user as soon as possible - can be done in the Administration menu
- Click on Administration | Users in the menu
- Create a user to be utilized for the API:
select Username and Password and make sure you mark the Role ROLE_API before you click on button Create
when the user is created and shown, click on button Edit, select the Locked for login, click on button Update
- You can browse the API endpoints:
Click on Status in the menu
Filter the list by typing "api/v1"